Bluetooth is a popular wireless technology nowadays, which you might be frequently using in mobiles and PCs. Using this wireless technology, you can send or exchange data using short wavelength radio transmissions over short distances. After Windows 8 installation on your laptop or PC, if you wish to transfer or exchange files using the Bluetooth technology, you can do so by activating or enabling Bluetooth in your Windows 8 PC.
Most of the laptops nowadays have built-in hardware for Bluetooth in them that can be enabled or disabled as you wish. In any laptop, the configuration of Bluetooth in it depends on the individual hardware that is integrated into it. In Windows 8, if you enable the hardware device in the laptop, you can quickly and easily send or receive data via Bluetooth. Follow the instructions below to enable the Bluetooth in Windows 8 and start sending data via Bluetooth.
- With administrator account, Logon to your Windows 8 computer.
- Bring your mouse pointer towards the bottom left corner of your computer screen.
- A menu will appear. On the menu that appeared, click “Search” option.
- On the right side of the desktop, on the bar appeared click on Apps icon.
- Click on Bluetooth File Transfer on the available list of options.
- Click on Send files or Receive files on Transfer files using Bluetooth box to send or receive the files respectively via Bluetooth.
- Click on the name of the device to which you want to transfer the files on Select where to send your files box and then click on Next button.
- Click on Browse button on Select the files to send box and locate a file that you want to transfer. You can select multiple files to send via Bluetooth in the same manner.
- To start the process click on Next button.
That’s how you send files via Bluetooth on your Windows 8 installed PC or laptop. It’s so easy once you have enabled the Bluetooth. You can save your time, without having to transfer the data using a physical storage device like pen drive or data card. When you have finished sending the data, you can then disable the Bluetooth on your PC. Thank you for reading, have a great day!Google+